Saturday, April 27, 2013

Part of the Team at Antidote Magazine


I am proud to announce that I have begun work with Antidote Magazine's Sound Advisory. The editors of the Ottawa, Ontario metropolitan lifestyle guide recruited me to join their talented writers after reading my work on ANS Music. I'll be spearheading their efforts to grow readership in the United States in addition to producing quality content for their Sound Advisory music section and editing copy for the publication's other subject areas. One way in which I can uniquely contribute is with my experience in covering live music events in cities not easily accessible from Ottawa. I've already started doing so for the Sound Advisory team and you can read my live review of Sigur Ros in Toronto and Zola Jesus in Pittsburgh, my journal entry about preparing for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, and my future entries on my Antidote author page.

No comments:

Post a Comment