Saturday, January 26, 2013

UNITE Magazine



I'm thrilled to announce that I have been asked to lend my abilities to UNITE Magazine and will begin serving as the start-up publication's Copy Editor immediately. The bi-monthly magazine will cater to the LGBT community in the Nashville area with plans to expand it's reach into Knoxville. We'll be focusing on lifestyles such as arts, music, dining, travel, fitness and more. The venture is headed by Joey Amato with whom I previously worked as an Associate Editor for OMG! Magazine.

UNITE is targeting a March 1 launch and is seeking contributors and staff ranging from writers and photographers to designers and promoters. I look forward to working with Joey and his team. Nashville has long been one of my favorite cities, and I embrace the opportunity to help highlight what makes it great while making UNITE Magazine the regional source for LGBT entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment